Institutional Effectiveness Committee
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee serves as an advisory group for UNC Asheville's Institutional Effectiveness process. Its duties include:
- The periodic review and, if necessary, revision of the Institutional Effectiveness process, procedures and reporting format, to include the Institutional Effectiveness Manual.
- Raising campus consciousness about the importance of assessment and providing a forum for the sharing of assessment techniques and practices.
- Review of superv isor and assessment director feedback on unit Institutional Effectiveness reports, to identify institutional level issues.
- Review of divisional summary reports, University Student Learning Outcome summary reports, and Strategic Plan summary reports and identify institutional level issues which need to be brought to the University Planning Council.
- Review of institutional level data collected by Institutional Research and identify institutional level issues which need to be brought to the University Planning Council.
- Jane Fernandes, Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Edward Katz, Associate Provost and Dean of University Programs
- Jessica Dunsmore, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Chair
- Lisa Friedenberg, Director of Academic Assessment
- Cynthia Canejo, Faculty Representative for Humanities
- Kim Brown, Faculty Representative for Social Sciences
- Patrick Bahls, Faculty Representative for Natural Sciences
- Nancy Yeager, Director of Student Affairs Planning and Assessment, Student Affairs representative
- Clayton Fogg, Director of Budget, Finance and Operations representative
- Rebecca Reeve,Director of Research Programs, NCCHW, Representative for Chancellor's units
October 29, 2012
September 22, 2011
October 14, 2011
November 20, 2011
February 16, 2012
March 22, 2012
Proposal to revise the IE process
August 10, 2010
September 23, 2010
October 14, 2010
November 18, 2010
January 6, 2011
March 31, 2011
Last edited by email@example.com on January 23, 2013